Introducing Adventure Time: Game Wizard
Check it out! Our new app, published by Cartoon Network and developed in partnership with Grumpyface!
When Finn and Jake happen upon a magical sketchbook, property of the mysterious Doodle Wizard, they quickly discover that anything drawn in the book comes to life! Without hesitation they begin to sketch up their own adventures and watch as their drawings run around the pages right before their eyes… but it isn’t all fun and games, as it seems a nefarious presence lurks within the sketchbook’s pages.
A presence that could have drastic consequences for the real Land of Ooo…
Watch the official trailer below!
Overview & Features
A MASSIVE NEW ADVENTURE!
Finn and Jake face an all-new villain - The Doodle Wizard! Battle his sketchy army across a huge open world including the Grasslands, Candy Kingdom, Ice Kingdom, Dungeons, and more. Play for hours in Adventure Mode, or make your own adventures!
DRAW YOUR OWN GAMES!
Use the Doodle Wizard’s secret glyph language to design custom video games. Fill your games with traps, loot, portals, enemies, and so much more!
TWO WAYS TO CREATE!
You can draw your games on paper and scan them in, or make mathematical levels directly in the app! Instantly turn your level design into a playable game!
SO MANY HEROES!
Game Wizard has tons of peeps to play with. Make and play games with Finn, Jake, BMO, Ice King, and Flame Princess! That’s some real A-list talent.
SHARE IN THE ARCADE!
Check out the Arcade to share your games, and play tons of games made by other players! Follow your favorite creators so you’ll never miss a new game.
ORIGINAL CHARACTER VOICES!
Game Wizard features original voiceover from Finn, Jake, Ice King, Princess Bubblegum, and special guest “Weird Al” Yankovic as the Doodle Wizard.
Draw your own Adventure Time games in GAME WIZARD! Wizards rule!
- Full story mode with hours of gameplay fun and 5 unique environments from the Adventure Time universe.
- 7 swappable characters including Jake, Finn, BMO and Ice King
- Lots of Adventure-Timey power-ups to collect like the Lumpy Space potion, a hoard of enemies to fend off, and 4 boss battles including a final face off with a brand new Adventure Time character, the nefarious Doodle Wizard (voiced by "Weird Al" Yankovic)
- Upgrade characters and creator tools in the Game Wizard store by collecting and spending coins in the story mode and arcade.
- Create your own games from paper or the in-game editor to combine up to 20 rooms of various sizes, design, test and then share on the Game Wizard Arcade.
- A new and improved capture-from-paper engine and 3 new paper sizes: 20x20, 40x20, and 40x40. Download and print them here to get started!
- A getting started tutorial and the new "stamp" mode, making game creation as simple as ever!
- Create and play on your Apple, Android and Kindle devices, and for the first time ever, create on the go with your handheld device.
- Available in 11 languages, custom soundtrack and SFX, animated story sequences, and more!
2015 BAFTA Nominee for Children's Games
Available in App Stores Now!
on mobile and tablet devices in 11 languages
Print the #GameWizard Starter Kit and Blank Sketch Sheets (20x20, 20x40, and 40x40)
More #GameWizard Stuff
Watch the tutorial video.
Read more about "Weird Al" Yankovic as the Doodle Wizard.
Watch the commercial airing on Cartoon Network the Week of January 19th, 2015.
Download Our Educator Lesson Plans and learn about the EDU discount.
Learn more about how this partnership came to be.
Seeing issues or have suggestions? Let us know. Visit our support portal.
Want to create your own Games with #GameWizard? Watch this!
Start building now on paper, with up to 20 sheets!
Adventure Time and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network and used with permission.