Director of Sales & Business Development
Location: St. Louis, MO or Remote
Pixel Press is actively seeking partners in the areas of content licensing and distribution for a suite of products under development and to be released in 2015. The Director of Sales & Business Development will be responsible for identifying, developing and growing target industry verticals. The primary objective is to secure sales partnerships and distribution for the company’s media and entertainment products in the mobile video game, toy and children’s literature industries, however these industries will expand beyond that in the future.
In addition to directly reporting to the CEO, the Director of Business Development will capture market feedback and product requirements and continually provide the product team with the necessary input to fuel product innovation in existing and emerging industry verticals.
Other responsibilities will include managing the future development of the company’s internal sales team.
- BA or BS degree with at least three (3) years experience in business development, marketing or related field;
- B2B technology product sales experience;
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to excellence in leadership, integrity, flexibility and efficiency;
- Outgoing, self-starter and highly motivated;
- Ability to understand the big picture, while managing process and achieving completion of specific project tasks to bring project to successful completion;
- Demonstrated skills as an analytical thinker, innovative idea generator, problem solver and excellent negotiator;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with moderate supervision in a timely manner;
- Knowledge and experience in the understanding, interpretation, negotiation, development and execution of legal contracts a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities;
- Attractive equity incentive plan;
- Opportunity to build and own revenue lines in a variety of high growth industry verticals;
- Amazing company culture, team and working environment;
- Experience with a game changing technology in a rewarding industry;
- Venture backed organization with high growth potential.
Location and Travel
Ideal candidates are located in St. Louis, Missouri or willing to relocate to work in our offices in St. Louis, Missouri - however remote employees will be considered. Moderate travel required.
If you are interested in this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.